STARLIMS provides leading Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) solutions that have served customers around the world for over 30 years. STARLIMS solution suite helps to improve the reliability of laboratory sampling processes, manage complex testing workflows and analytical methods, support compliance with global regulatory requirements and industry standards, and provide comprehensive reporting, monitoring, and analysis capabilities. With multiple support centers across the globe, STARLIMS solutions are used in labs across multiple industries and disciplines including pharma & biotech, life sciences, food & beverage, manufacturing, petrochemical refineries and oil & gas, chemical, public health, forensics and environmental offering an influx of global career opportunities.
- Responsible for P&L management, revenue, and margin attainment for each assigned project and per regional goals.
- Lead a cross functional (business analyst, lead software/configuration engineer, assisting software/configuration engineer(s), tester(s)) project team to implement and deliver customer solutions, while achieving revenue and profitability targets.
- Responsible for successful and timely delivery of assigned Professional Services projects.
- Implement a balanced resource mix by combining internal headcount and sub-contractors to deliver projects with quality and on budget.
- Comply with practice and financial schedules, resource planning and all quality and business procedures and directives (e.g. weekly/monthly/quarterly revenue processing, forecasting, invoicing, and customer satisfaction).
- Ensures adherence of project team members to the software, operational and quality deliverables of the project.
- Partner with commercial and leadership teams to achieve departmental and corporate objectives; assist in seeking out new revenue opportunities and securing incremental services business.
- Leverage broad-based industry knowledge and marketplace expertise to ensure customer success related to services delivery.
- Participate in and contribute to sales calls, meetings and presentations regarding Services opportunities as directed.
- Assist in estimation during pre-sales and throughout the course of the project.
- Fully lead, manage, and own projects implementations.
- Derive and assist with instating implementation methodologies such as Agile-Scrum.
- Derive and assist with instating best-practices for project management.
- Travel up to 50% for on-site customer visits.
- Works independently and under supervision from management.
- Practice or Project Management in Software Industry
- Experience in medical device applications and other regulated environments is a plus
- Technical Project Management Expertis
- License/Certification Details
- PMP or PRINCE2 required
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) desirable
- MCSE Desirable
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline OR
Equivalent combination of education and work experience
The candidate will receive a competitive compensation and a benefits package
If you are seeking a revolutionary opportunity to stay ahead of the innovative curve whilst satisfying an evolutionary approach, we want to hear from you!