Cronos CCS is looking for a leader to become a Clinical Project Manager within their Operations Team. This is a small but growing team with multiple advancement opportunities. The Clinical Project Manager will have a strong voice and be able to collaborate with the Cronos Leadership Team. This individual will also have the opportunity to “wear multiple hats” and be a part of multiple projects. Within the first few months, the Clinical Project Manager will work with all teams and divisions to learn about Cronos’ technology and operations. Then, this individual will have the opportunity to begin working with clients and managing multiple projects or service areas.
Vice President, Operations
- Support the project team during study start-up, maintenance and close-out
- Execute and test data transfers to ensure internal and sponsor technical requirements are met.
- Responsible for managing day-to-day operations and communication with research sites, sponsor, and study contacts. Identify and effectively communicate inquiries or issues appropriately utilizing escalation plans for communication as
- Work with local site and sponsor teams globally to initiate and facilitate communication between Cronos Clinical Specialists and site raters. Navigate complexity and logistics of global working
- Prepare client data so as to facilitate clinical analysis in the timelines
- Organize, attend and participate in internal team meetings as well as external meetings with
- Prepare and/or edit meeting minutes, presentations, and
- Maintain and contribute to team collaboration
- Alert appropriate team members of potential timing and resource
- Support Operations and Clinical to develop workflow processes including related training
- Track and store all study correspondence and materials according to company guidelines and
- Support QA activities during internal and external client
- Test project specific systems, user acceptance
- Document and train on unique project computer systems; develop internal training materials and conduct internal
- Minimum of a 4 year Bachelor’s Life sciences or related field a plus.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in clinical research and clinical trial coordination/management.
- Experience in central nervous system (CNS) trials a
- Bilingual a
- Working knowledge of GCP and CFR’s relating to clinical research and data systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact with all levels of personnel in a professional
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, time management, verbal and written communication and problem solving
- Knowledge of or ability to understand, the client needs and project
- Computer proficiency including excellent skills in Windows with Microsoft Office system and applications, specifically, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word. Experience with SharePoint a
- Comfortable and experienced managing daily project workflow through online automated
- Opportunity to work from home as well as from the Ability to work independently.
All positions are remote at this time.
Call or Email to Apply:
Kristen Pitstick, Recruiter