Senior Mac Software Engineer
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to their digital experiences. With a broad portfolio of interface devices, Logitech’s leadership in innovation encompasses a wide variety of corded and cordless peripherals. Logitech is at the forefront of design and is creatively driving a richer experience for digital interactions.
The Creativity & Productivity (C&P) business group is the biggest division of Logitech, consisting of our mice, keyboards and presentation remotes. It is a key pillar of Logitech’s past, present and future as a global brand known for great design and exceptional user experiences.
Our C&P Software Engineering group is actively seeking a seasoned Senior Mac Developer to help design and develop new, complex software solutions and integrate enhancements to our next generation software platform that complements our input peripherals. We are looking for a Mac enthusiast who is driven to create high quality products for our Mac customers.
- In collaboration with other Product Owners and development team members, you will develop Mac desktop application features for our next generation software platform in C++ and Objective C
- You will follow Agile software development processes and work within SCRUM teams
- You will participate and conduct technical reviews of system design and interface requirements
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 3+ years of experience with C++ 11/14/17 and Objective-C
- Experience with macOS, Xcode and git
- Proficient in multi-threaded applications
- Understanding of macOS code signing and notarization
- Windows and cross-platform experience
- DriverKit, Bluetooth and macOS driver development experience
- Swift, SwiftUI experience
- Python experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”