Senior Systems Engineer –Webcam
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
Our Video Collaboration products help companies stay connected and can be found in the conference rooms of some of the biggest businesses in the world. We are a small nimble group and we are growing our team. We create amazing experiences in the conference room using creative design, surprising science, and innovation. We love what we do because we are passionate about connecting people and we use the products we create every day to stay connected to our team.
Want to be part of this team of collaboration innovators? We are looking for a talented Principal Systems Engineer. You will be part of a small team of engineers focused on guiding the next generations of our industry leading webcam family.
Who You Are:
- You will have passion to work on new and disruptive HW/SW technologies ranging from environmental sensors to advanced AI/Machine Learning/Deep Learning systems
- You will have practical knowledge of and demonstrable success bringing up camera systems
- You enjoy interacting with the product team to provide guidance for next generation products
- You will work as a part of the System Engineering team to help prototype and define future products and drive them into production
- You will help define new webcam products and architectures and evaluate new HW technologies
- You will work cross functionally with the GPM, FW, SW, and EE teams to drive architectural definition and resolve related issues
- 7+ years experience in a relevant engineering discipline such as System, Electrical, or Firmware
- History of delivering products successfully into mass production
- Proficient in reading schematics and layouts
- Experience with consumer video devices
- Knowledge of general best practices across engineering disciplines (ie. FW, ME, EE)
- Experience in using Source Control / Project Tracking systems (Github, Jira)
- Attention to details and ability to work independently
- Experience with embedded camera systems including ISPs and Optics
- Experience with best thermal practices
- Experience with USB Peripheral devices
B.S, M.S. or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you’d like to learn more about this position or apply, please reach out to Kacy today!