Senior Audio Algorithm Engineer
Our Video Collaboration products help companies stay connected and can be found in the conference rooms of some of the biggest businesses in the world. We are a small nimble group, and we are growing our engineering team. We create amazing experiences in the conference room using creative design, surprising science, and innovation. We love what we do because we are passionate about connecting people and we use the products we create every day to stay connected to our team.
Want to be part of this team of collaboration innovators? We are looking for a talented Audio Signal Processing Engineer or Scientist to be part of a small team of developers focused on making video collaboration an amazing experience and the products you create will be used by thousands of people every day.
- Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech
- Support development of various audio and vision related consumer electronics products
- You will have passion to work on new and disruptive algorithmic solutions in the field of audio and sensor processing
- Create tools for audio research and development
- Deliver real-time prototypes to demonstrate new algorithms and technologies
- You will design and implement optimization approaches that will run in real-time embedded hardware.
- You will evaluate, analyze and optimize system resources related to audio processing and machine learning
- Proficiency in analytical reasoning and problem solving in the domain of signal processing, including statistical signal processing, information theory, and statistical learning
- Exposure to machine learning is nice to nice to have, but not required
- You will have practical knowledge of signal processing for audio systems, including speech and voice processing
- Experience with MATLAB and Python based system modeling, data analysis, simulation and visualization.
- Experience in coding with Python and C/C++. Also, experience with associated software development tools, source code management, static analysis, and automated builds.
- Knowledge of real-time systems and architectures is nice to have
- Typical signal processing functions such as adaptive filters, noise suppressors, echo cancelers, immersive audio, AR/VR, equalizers, feature extraction, event detection, beamforming, sensor fusion, etc.
- Experienced in performance analysis and optimization techniques.
- 2+ years’ experience in designing signal processing algorithms either in industry or as part of academic research
- Demonstrated capability to work on and solve ill-defined problems with creative and innovative solutions.
- The ability to resiliently adapt to rapidly changing constraints and requirements, while maintaining the highest performance standards
- Experience working with diverse and geographically spread engineering teams
- Attention to details and ability to work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Robotics or a related field in Engineering or Science
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spot to be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.