Activities may include review of scales administered by raters in a clinical trial to ensure that assessments are being conducted in a standardized manner to ensure data reliability. The quality of assessments is evaluated, and live interactions with raters are conducted to discuss assessment methodology, scoring technique, and to provide guidance, as necessary. Other responsibilities may include, but are not limited to functional assessments of rater performance
(e.g., mock interview) and assistance in preparing and disseminating communications.
Additionally, a CIR will contact clinical trial participants remotely (e.g., via Cronos proprietaryapp, Engage) to administer assessments, and will appropriately document resultant information (e.g., notes, scores).
Required Experience, Knowledge, Skills
- Minimum of a Master’s degree (MA/MS) in Psychology, Counseling, Psychiatric Nursing or Social Work, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years experience administering psychiatric assessments, ratings scales and/or structured clinical interviews.
- Minimum of 3 years clinical experience with related psychiatric populations.
- Experience in central nervous system (CNS) trials preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact with all levels of personnel and clientele in a professional manner.
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, time management and problem solving skills. Computer proficiency with Windows and Microsoft Office system and applications.
- Participate in all orientation, training and calibration activities as required.
- Evaluate case data and appropriately prepare for discussions with raters (e.g., prepared to discuss relevant issues and scale items, and have necessary documents available).
- Complete rater interactions and assigned tasks as scheduled.
- Responsible for timely submission of all documentation associated with assigned tasks.
All positions are remote at this time
Call or Email to Apply:
Kristen Pitstick, Recruiter