Advance Your Career With Cronos
Why Just Work When You Can Innovate?
Cronos CCS is a provider of customized end-to-end solutions to improve the quality of clinical trials data. If you’re a dedicated, forward-thinking clinical or pharmaceutical professional ready to take the next step in your career, we want to hear from you!
Join a Growing Team – And Accelerate Your Career
Our organization is rapidly growing, offering team members a range of opportunities for advancement. We’re big believers in helping each team member realize their full potential and make the greatest impact. If you’re ready to accelerate your career in clinical or pharmaceutical research, you’ve come to the right place.
Driving Innovation in Clinical and Pharmaceutical Research
Our mission is to improve the quality of clinical trials data – supporting cutting-edge clinical and pharmaceutical research. With our innovative solutions, our clients are able to develop life-changing medications and advance scientific understanding to reduce the burden of conditions like depression and schizophrenia.
Click to view job descriptions:
Cronos has worked in over 50 countries across the globe supporting clinical trials research in psychotic disorders, mood disorders, movement disorders, neurodegenerative disorders, and developmental disorders. Supported Clinical Outcome Assessment (COA) scales include, but are not limited to:
- Positive and Negative Syndrome Scale for Schizophrenia (PANSS)
- Negative Symptom Assessment-16 item (NSA-16)
- Montgomery-Åsberg Depression Rating Scale (MADRS)
- Hamilton Depression Rating Scale (HAM-D)
- Alzheimer’s Disease Assessment Scale-Cognitive (ADAS-Cog)
- Clinical Dementia Rating Scale (CDRS)
- Neuropsychological Test Battery (NTB)
- Young Mania Rating Scale (YMRS)
- Clinical Global Impression–Severity/Improvement (CGI-S/CGI-I)
- Autism Diagnostic Interview-Revised (ADI-R)
- Unified Parkinson’s Disease Rating Scale (UPDRS)
- Yale Global Tic Severity Scale (YGTSS)
For more information:
Kristen Pitstick, Recruiter