We’re Searching for Creative Leaders
Creative Dining is looking for food service directors and general managers who are eager to go beyond the status quo. If you’re the type of person who gets excited about creative ideas for delicious meals and personalized hospitality experiences, then we want to hear from you!
This position supervises the unit operations, generating maximum sales and controllable profits while maintaining Company objectives and quality standards. This position is responsible for the development of the onsite management team and support staff. The Director/GM is charged with the inspection and evaluation of all operational costs, labor costs, safety, sanitation, and compliance with Company policies and governmental regulations. The Director/GM is expected to suggest methods of improvement in operations, and ensure proper implementation of new products, procedures, techniques, and policies. Responsible for all phases of planning, budgeting, reporting, and analysis relating to the account. As a representative of Creative Dining Services, must function in accordance with our corporate Mission, Vision, and Core Values statements.
Education – Skills – Expectations
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or Hospitality Management preferred. An advanced degree in Management, Hospitality, or related field is highly desirable.
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 10 years successful managerial experience. An equivalent of education, training and experience may be considered.
- Proven superior customer relations skills are required.
- Must be detail-oriented, a problem solver with critical thinking skills.
- Experience in facilitating formal training.
- MS Office and general computer/system proficiency in a variety of electronic platforms.
- Experience developing, managing and adhering to budgets.
- ServSafe Certification required.
- Allergen Certification required.
- For State Licensed accounts, Certified Dietary Manager credential required.
Must possess a positive, can-do attitude, be detail-oriented, and possess a well-rounded knowledge of the food service industry. Must maintain professionalism at all times, and work with others in a cooperative manner, even while working under pressure. Willing to engage actively in the physical work of a high-quality hospitality service operation.