Integrated Care Team Program Manager, QMHP
Central City Concern is an innovative nonprofit agency providing comprehensive services to single adults and families in the Portland metro area who are impacted by homelessness, poverty and addictions. We hire people that are skilled and passionate to meet our mission through innovative outcome-based strategies which support personal and community transformation.
The Integrated Care Team Program Manager is responsible for the day to day operations and supervision of the Integrated Outpatient (IO) Team & the Integrated Health & Recovery Treatment Team (IHART) located at the Old Town Recovery Center. The Program Manager will have specific program development focuses as identified by the Clinical Director of Mental Health Services at Old Town Recovery Center. Additionally, the Integrated Care Team Manager will provide clinical supervision to the behavioral health outreach workers of the Ambulatory Intensive Care Unit, a multidisciplinary team focusing on CCC Health Services’ most medically complex individuals with co-occurring behavioral health disorders.
The Integrated Care Teams provide mental health counseling and case management services to adults with severe and persistent symptoms of mental illness and substance abuse. The teams work to address all treatment needs, including crisis management, substance abuse treatment, medication management, physical health treatment, mental health treatment, accessing benefits and entitlements, accessing appropriate and affordable housing. The teams serve as a primary source of care coordination that is person centered, population driven, data driven & evidence based to ensure the full range of client needs is met.
- Coordinate and monitor operation of clinic site; including adequate and appropriate staffing, ensuring the continuation of clinical services, including access and referrals.
- Monitor clinic compliance with all CCC policies and procedures, and contractual requirements. Implement new policies and procedures when they are approved.
- Develop and implement additional policies and procedures as needed to ensure effective operations.
- Work to establish and refine a care team model with clearly defined roles, in which each team member is working at the top of his or her license, credential & training.
- Collaborate with other CCC Health Services program managers in appropriate internal triage and referral processes, ensuring CCCHS’s high and medium complexity individuals are seamlessly routed to the most appropriate level of care.
Be liaison with partnering agencies and programs.
- Oversee compliance with grants & contracts.
- Process client grievances.
- Participate in setting goals and objectives for clinic site, facilitating the achievement of those goals, evaluating progress, and modifying processes and/or objectives as needed based on objective data.
- Review, code, and process all invoices, time sheets, requisitions, and check requests, and forward to CCC Administrative Office in a timely manner per Accounting & HR policies.
- Provide and document at least 2 hours of supervision per month for each full time staff supervised. The two hours must include one hour of face-to-face contact for each person supervised, or a proportional level of supervision for part-time staff providing clinical or other support services to clients.
- Supervise Clinical Supervisor, Care Team Manager & Intake Coordinator as assigned.
- Masters degree in human services field and three years experience in healthcare or community mental health programs
Minimum three years of supervisory experience. Must be registered as a QMHP with the appropriate board. LPC/LCSW preferred
- Must meet CCC privileging requirements as required by FTCA.
- Must have CPR certification prior to start.
- If in recovery, must be able to document continuous abstinence under independent living conditions or recovery housing for the immediate past two years.
- If using a vehicle for agency use, must possess a current driver’s license, access to a vehicle, qualify as an Acceptable Driver as designated in Central City Concern’s Fleet Safety policy. Must pass an initial drivers training within 60 days of being an approved driver and continued recertification training. Must maintain vehicle insurance coverage of a minimum of $100,000/$300,000 personal auto liability coverage.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen, TB test and background check. This includes clearance by the DHS Background Check Unit.
Benefits: Central City Concern offers an incredible benefits package to our employees:
- Generous paid time off plan beginning at 4 weeks per year at the time of hire. Accrual increases with longevity.
- Amazing 403(b) Retirement Savings plan with an employer match of 6.25% in your 1st year, 8% in the 2nd year, and 10% in your 3rd year! Fully vested with your first contribution.
- 10 paid Holidays PLUS 2 Personal Holidays to be used at the employee’s discretion.
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance coverage.
- Employer Paid Life, Short Term Disability, AND Long-Term Disability Insurance.
This description is intended to provide a snapshot of the work performed and is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all responsibilities within this role. A full position description will be provided if invited to an initial interview.
As an agency deeply rooted in recovery, part of our policy and commitment to a drug and alcohol-free workplace includes post-offer, pre-employment drug screens. Please note we follow Federal Guidelines regarding prohibited substances, even for those legal at the state level.
CCC values and celebrates diversity in race, heritage, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, and disability. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we prioritize active inclusion of diverse staff.